Imagination, public speaking, confidence, coordination and craft are skills that will one day be needed in life.
Andsoforth Academy's Arts & Drama Foundation course curriculum sets the ground work to prepare your young one to be ready to be an actor, dancer, singer, performer, designer, and even a Member of Parliament.
Age Group: 10 to 12 years old
Duration: 90 minutes / 10 Lessons
Class size: 10 students
In this foundation course, children will:
- Introduction to theatre and theatre ethics.
- Foster creativity and imagination through role-play activities.
- Focus on communication, conversation and discussion skills.
- Master skills needed to read and perform literature expressively.
- Develop critical thinking skills and confidence on stage.
- Plan, create and deliver presentations on stage.